Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > revert to original settings and versions
revert to original settings and versions

2349 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2015-08-02 15:54:36

•   Level 2   
    (13) points
    my4x4fun34
    2015-07-26 23:36:21
     Can the maxidas be set back to original versions when first bought?
    Ever since I did updates I cant do many things. Can't program a new key for a 2005 subaru can't view airbag info for a 2003 vw jetta can't program mileage into a dodge ram 2500 cluster? This is frustrating to spend this kind of money to just end upbhaving a basic code scanner with a touch screen...
    Any help would be appreciated....especially from autel corp????

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-07-28 14:24:28 (Reply to:my4x4fun34)

Unless you made a backup copy of your original software card at the very beginning before you even  installed the card and powered up the unit for the first time before even registering the unit , you will not be able to go back to original software versions, then if you find the functions don't work in the original software your latest software card software will no longer work after you reinstall it and you will be SOL if your free  update period is up.

•   Level 6   
    (435) points
    mitch

2015-07-31 19:04:23 (Reply to:my4x4fun34)

unfortunately there will not be much you can do. Hopefully autel will be able to solve the problem and restore functionality to there software. One thing to do is to log you problems on the tool and send them to autel. It is much more a pain to do on the ds708 but it is probably the best shot to try and get the software back to where it was at one time. 

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-08-02 15:54:36 (Reply to:my4x4fun34)

Did you be able to do all those things before.................? If yes than could you tell us which software version did you have last which could do this..............I am sure if you tell us the software version than Support Team can look in ot......................
  Total1 Pages